Wednesday, December 14, 2016

The Baddies are Back: 'Despicable Me 3' Teaser Surfaces


The teaser for the soon-to-be billion-dollar smash Despicable Me 3 is finally here, and...

It looks pretty good.


Yes. I'm actually looking forward to this now... Shocker!

Why's that? It has two things that already make it look better than the pleasant but forgettable Despicable Me 2... Less Minions, and an already-cool villain. I barely remember the bad guy from Despicable Me 2, but this guy? Already digging his stuck-in-the-80s look, gadgets and attitude, and he just seems like a fun adversary for Gru.

The other thing that makes it look good? Less Minions. They only appear for a few seconds at the end, I hope the movie is no different. Too much Minions in the second one, they couldn't quite carry the spin-off, and if you're a facebooker... Well, you'd be sick of Minions yourself. So yeah, for now, I think Despicable Me 3 looks like a step in the right direction.

I laughed a few times, too, oddly enough. I've said it here before, but despite a lot of been there-done that stuff, I find the first Despicable Me to be a solid family comedy while 2 was the fluff. Hoping part tre goes back to what I liked about the first film.

What say you?

No comments:

Post a Comment